You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
- Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- US CPA licensure in your work state
- The flexibility to constantly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits of financial statements applying US GAAP
- A bachelor’s degree in an accounting, finance or business discipline, supported by 5 to 8 years’ work experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plymouth, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A