This is an area that has seen substantial investment, focused on technology, knowledge and development for assurance professionals. You’ll see that reflected in your career, with plenty of opportunities to take on new responsibilities. That could mean developing a deep professional knowledge base in one area, or diversifying to audit in other markets such as wealth and asset management, banking, private equity and capital markets.
- You’re likely to balance your time between partnering with a team of assurance professionals across a portfolio of projects, and personally engaging with our clients. It’s the perfect role if you’re looking to diversify your professional management skills and experiences, all while further developing your leadership skills.
- Engagement management, execution and reporting skills, and the ability to build relationships with clients with a diverse range of backgrounds
- Confidence in your ability to prioritize when managing multiple project simultaneously
- A record of excellence in serving clients across the insurance industry
Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance, supported by approximately 1 year of work experience as an auditor
- A CPA certification in the work state location
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A