You will help our clients navigate the complex world of modern digital analytics. We’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how digital analytics can transform and improve their entire organization – starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
As a Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant, you will be an integral part of our technology consulting organization that leverages data to drive successful business decisions and digital experiences for our clients. You will be responsible for implementing digital analytics tools and tagging via marketing technologies including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Tag Management Systems such as Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, and Google Tag Manager. You will play a critical role in the development lifecycle, designing solutions that meet business requirements, coding, and testing digital analytics implementation tags.
- Proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit comfortable developing relationships within a large matrixed organization
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Demonstrates in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of digital data capture
- In-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in the digital analytics domain
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload
- Excellent team player
- Comfortable developing strong relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Consistent track record of delivering high quality client services
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience implementing analytics code on native mobile applications to collect data for analytics tools such such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- 3+ years of experience implementing analytics on websites leveraging tag management systems such as Adobe Launch, Tealium, Ensighten, and Google Tag manager
- BA/BS degree in computer science, web design, marketing, business or related disciplines
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing data within a data layer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A