The ideal candidate has experience in inventory management, including analyzing property management regulations and directives governing the supply, procurement, utilization, and disposal of property. This position starts at a salary of $71,697 (GS-11), with promotion potential to $85,935 (GS-12). Apply for this exciting opportunity to become a member of the Region Five team within FEMA.
- Ensuring that all nonexpendable personal property received and issued is distinctly marked so that it can be readily identified as leased, loaned, or Government-owned property.
- Adhering to the guidelines of Federal Government property management regulations and directives governing the supply, procurement, utilization, and disposal of personal property.
- Establishing and maintaining the required property accounts and related records, and accounting for and controlling all personal property owned, leased, or loaned to the organization from other FEMA offices, Federal, or State agencies.
- Monitoring the acquisition, receipt, utilization, transfer, and disposal of personal property, and maintaining records of all such transactions.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Selective Service registration required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A