Be relied upon to offer excellent quantitative analysis and qualitative business judgment, and to build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across Fiserv business units.
- Lead the monthly financial close process to produce accurate and timely financial statements in compliance with GAAP and Fiserv policy, and ensuring compliance with established Sarbanes-Oxley internal controls.
- Review significant client contracts for appropriate revenue recognition considerations.
- Serve as liaison for internal and external auditors.
- Foster a positive and proactive work environment, emphasizing respect for individuals, high standards of quality, customer service, innovation and teamwork. Drive strong results orientation within department by motivating staff and holding them accountable to meeting customer needs and organizational goals. Support personnel by counseling and directing employees in areas of improvement.
- Identify, communicate and execute opportunities for change to improve internal controls, policies and procedures to streamline operations and provide superior financial reporting. Understand interrelationships across functional areas and business units to redesign processes improve efficiency and ensure optimal results.
- Assist with special projects and perform various other tasks and ad hoc analysis as assigned.
- CPA license and/or Master’s degree in Accounting
- SAP and BPC experience
- Extensive knowledge of general ledger, internal controls and US GAAP requirements
- Ability to clearly communicate accounting conclusions to staff, finance and business teams
- Ability to effectively lead teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and to partner with and influence decision makers
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and respond quickly to management requests
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in accounting, including at least 3 years managing teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee WI
Application Deadline: N/A