Supervisors play a key role in the day to day running of our shops; you will work closely with both the Shop Manager and your team to ensure a fantastic shopping experience for our customers.
- Your passion and an appetite to succeed as well as basic numeracy and computer skills are all you need to kick start your career at Greggs.
- As well as some of the more practical tasks such as food prep and keeping the shop clean; you’ll also need to keep your team engaged and motivated to deliver fast and friendly service.
- Everyone in our family values hard work, commitment and a flexible approach to working hours.
- Most importantly your enthusiasm, hard work and leadership skills will inspire your team to deliver great results.
- Our shops are non-stop busy places so you’ll have to stay focussed on delivering excellent standards and great products all whilst keeping an eye on your targets.
- You will be responsible for running shifts throughout the week, cashing up and keeping an eye on every detail so some experience of supervising a team in a customer service environment is essential.
- Contribute to the profit of your shop
- Together with your Shop Manager achieve consistently high standards
- Assist your Shop Manager to drive sales in your shop
- Support a high performing team
Qualification & Experience:
- Deliver great service experiences for your customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, GB
Application Deadline: N/A