We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Shop Maintenance Engineer to be based in the Cardiff, Ply, Bridgend area. The ideal person for this position will ideally be an apprentice trained electrician or qualified to a minimum of C&G 2365 with a practical electrical background or NVQ Level 3 supporting qualification and multi skilled in other building trades.
- Carrying out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance work on the building fabric and equipment within our shops, this includes working on a range of catering equipment and refrigeration units and making sure the work is carried out to the highest possible standards.
- Carrying out regular and varied maintenance work, day-to-day repair of shop equipment, fixtures and fittings including electrical repairs and modifications.
- To deliver on maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance.
- To ensure correct operation and completion of Computer Aided Facilities Management system, including time recording, analysis and development.
- To provide a first class, flexible, adaptable, responsive service, ensuring courtesy and attentiveness, with a particular focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be Multi Skilled and able to work unsupervised and be adaptable to take on any tasks relevant to the maintenance of a shop environment.
- Good organisational skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and carry out a varied workload across all trades on both equipment and property.
- A Full clean driving Licence is desirable
- Happy and Flexible to work a day shift pattern.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should be computer/PDA literate in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, GB
Application Deadline: N/A