The Loans Marketing Manager develops and executes the Lending Products (Personal, Home and Auto Loan products) marketing strategy & campaigns that deliver NTB acquisition as well as loan values across the MENAT markets (with focus on the UAE). The role holder is the key interface with CVM and is responsible for influencing and shaping the wider Lending strategy and agenda, via using insights-driven decisions, to deliver accelerated commercial growth objectives
- He/She will possess active listening skills and demonstrate an ease in building close working relationships with key stakeholder within and outside the department
- The person will need to have strong analytical skills, a good command of the English language (written and verbal) and should be able to deliver effective presentations to senior stakeholders.
- The job holder will need to be well organised with strong attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise.
- High evel of personal integrity and values in line with business core values.
- Relevant experience in Product Marketing roles across Banking, FMCG, Telecom or similar industries
- The person will need to be familiar with the marketing processes and will have worked within a marketing environment ideally in a global multinational company or matrix organisation
- The person will need to demonstrate convential but when required out-of-the box thinking to arrive at solutions for existing problems. Not afraid to challenge the status quo with a desire to improve it. They will be enthusiastic, willing to champion the unpopular if right for business strategy; and persuade and motivate individuals in other business areas to support marketing plans.
- Lead the development of Loans Marketing AOP based on business forecast, incorporating socio-economic changes for the region
- Initiate research to provide revenue generating opportunities that can be incorporated into product design and value offering on Loans products
- Develop and Implement Digital acquisition campaigns to drive sales through digital STP channels, aligned to deliver Digital Sales Target and Group manadate.
- Develop Loans marketing strategies and implement them through various strategic marketing campaigns, based on locally relevant insights, to deliver Loans acquisitions AOP for UAE with inputs in regional plans
Company: HSBC Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Middle East-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-UAE
Application Deadline: N/A