Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
- Present an objective view of the financial situation and provide sound recommendations for the allocation of resources in the most efficient way to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Lead, direct and manage the preparation, execution and analysis of the budget, meeting timelines whilst challenging budget holders to ensure optimum utilisation of resource.
- Develop, prepare and communicate daily, weekly and monthly operational MIS reports to assess the performance of the business unit.
- Develop advanced financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques (trend analyses on past financial and operational performance, root cause analyses, analysis of profitability drivers, scenario modelling for future options, unit-cost benchmarking, etc.).
- Establish corporate and Division financial goals and work with divisions to build budgets and forecasts meeting these targets.
- Analyse actuals, forecasts, and budgets and prepare analyses for upper management of Division and corporate performance against benchmarks.
- Analyse capital spending projects and make recommendations for approval, rejection, or rework.
- Highly advantageous to have experience specifically in Air Cargo
- Highly preferable to have exposure in Airline Route profitability analysis
- Experience working to tight internal reporting timescales.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively across the organization.
- Good knowledge of internal finance system
- Knowledge of cost centre accounting, preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Must have the ability to analyse, interpret data and present effectively.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A