Website John Lewis
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to join our Treasury team as Assistant Treasurer. You will be part of an agile and high performing of eight Partners, where you are very much encouraged to bring yourself to work each and every day.
- You’ll be a people manager to the Manager, Treasury & Corporate Finance
- Empowering and supporting Partners to make decisions and resolve challenges.
- Leading or assisting funding and refinancing activities. Monitor and manage financial covenant headroom
- Leverage insight and internal and external networks to keep abreast of key customer requirements, market conditions and trends, including technological advancements.
- Overseeing Treasury operations and the management of financial risks, including liquidity, counterparty credit, FX, interest rates, inflation and commodities
- Building and maintaining relationships with banking partners
- Defining Treasury Policy, leading Treasury risk reporting and Treasury aspects of accounting including review of Treasury notes to the financial statements, Going Concern & Viability Statement
- Owning business processes, frameworks and tools within your area, continuously improving them to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in other activities such as Pension Risk Management and Debt Investor Relations
- Managing and developing a professional Treasury team with a proven track record in resolving operational treasury issues
- Association of Corporate Treasurers (AMCT) qualification
- Strong attention to detail with a critical mindset
- Leading the creation of presentations and papers for the Board & Executive Team
- Significant broad Treasury experience in a large corporate / banking environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate complex topics effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience negotiating and executing committed bank facility agreements. DCM experience is desirable but not essential.
Company: John Lewis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A