Website J.P. Morgan
Oversee offshore team’s production of monthly deliverables including audit confirmation letters and report packages
- Analyze accounting records and be able to clearly articulate fund accounting transactions/processes to clients, external audit firms, and internal business partners.
- Prepare and/or review general ledger adjusting entries
- Engage in developing internal reviews of accounting records and ad-hoc projects and process enhancements.
- Develop a strong knowledge of internal systems, operations, and client structures, i.e. various types of portfolios, deliverables, and client specific requirements.
- Research and respond to auditor and internal inquiries. Represent on calls and in-person meetings with external auditors and clients.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to initiate and drive change and process improvements.
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group and maintain a high degree of independence.
- Ability to explain general fund accounting principles, cash and asset reconciliation items, and calculation of interest income, amortization, dividends, complex corporate actions, etc.
- Understanding of various investment types including fixed income, equities, and derivatives.
- Excellent problem/issue resolution skills; good critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Skill to partner with internal teams and external clients to ensure resolution of open queries or exception items.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A