Website Jumeirah Group
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
- To print all the electronic requisitions from ADACO
- To check all the requisitions and confirm all are properly approved by the concerned Department Heads and the Cost Controller (manual requisitions only)
- To check with the Receiving and receive the goods, which are ordered by the dry stores.
- To make sure that all the items received by the stores are matching with the purchase requests made by the Stores.
- To store all items category wise in the storage areas following the established procedures and standards as described in the module.
- To ensure all store items are having a reasonable expiry date.
- To make a list of not available items and display it in a store office
- To ensure all store items are kept in an appropriate temperature.
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of the stores.
- To check the storeroom items expiry date and if any items are found near expiry date, to inform the Store Manger and the respective Department Head.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- 1-2 years experience in Receiving and Stores
- Average communication skills, Excel working knowledge
- Accounting degree or course completion
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A