Website Lidl GB
Lidl US is looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working individuals to join our store management team. Are you an experienced leader who wants to grow with one of the world’s largest retailers as we expand across the United States? Be a leader within Lidl – the type of leader who is ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside the team.
If you are up for the challenge, we will invest heavily in you. During your training program, you will learn our business from the ground up, potentially train in different store locations, and become a world class leader. Upon successful completion of the training program, you will deliver to our customers a high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries.
Lidl is a values-focused company where hard work and determination are rewarded. We know that for you to give your best, you need to be at your best; that’s why we are serious about work life balance. As Store Management, you will work on average 40 hours per week, with compensation for all overtime worked. Lidl Store Management also enjoy best in market benefits and 401k.
The Store Supervisor is responsible for leading and executing daily tasks in the stores including the checkout process, bakery, packing out goods, cleaning tasks etc.
- Communicate directly with customers and fulfill customer needs like processing customer returns or retrieving requested products
- Monitor the checkout process within stores including self-checkout terminals
- Perform cleaning tasks on the salesfloor, warehouse, and restrooms
- Bake goods and maintain presentation of bakery products within our bakery
- Work in the Produce department by ensuring proper presentation, performing freshness checks, and maintaining a clean area
- Maintain the organization, presentation, freshness, and cleanliness in the Chiller, Freezer, and Non-Food
- Assist store management with various tasks
- Must be able to effectively communicate in the English language, including the ability to speak, read, and understand English
- Knowledge of store processes and supervision of a store team
- Excellent communication skills with customers and employees
- Well-developed team leading skills
- Ability to satisfy customer needs in a friendly and efficient way
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petersburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A