Website Lincoln Financial
As the Life Customer Care Associate, you will serve as the first point of contact for our life insurance customers (i.e. policy holders, beneficiaries, financial professionals, etc.). You will be responsible for answering high volume, inbound calls and addressing customer service inquiries and concerns. You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their life insurance policies while using technology and multiple resources. As you develop, you will gain knowledge and skills within 3-5 diverse life insurance products through ongoing classroom and hands-on training to build subject matter expertise. Our goal is to deliver a positive and memorable customer experience while helping our customers feel more confident about their financial future.
- Provides accurate, timely information meeting the customer’s needs through problem resolution.
- Continually meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Works in a fast-paced, structured, team-oriented environment with a diverse group of employees focused on meeting the needs of the company and our customers.
- Performs research to respond to customer inquiries and document customer interactions in appropriate systems.
- Maintains customer confidentiality while complying with privacy regulations.
- Completes a mix of instructor-led classroom training and on-the-job-learning.
- Engages in development opportunities and works toward career advancement.
- Recognizes general issues and or concerns, understands the effect on the customer’s service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to navigate multiple processing systems (3-5) while engaging in customer conversations.
- Passion for helping, servicing and educating others; strong customer focus and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- 0 – 1+ Years of general experience – need not be directly related to position (Required)
- 1+ Years of customer service experience preferred
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A