Website Mashreq Bank
Responsible for acting as a subject matter expert to our growing Asset Management business. Responsibilities will include direct coverage of distributors in the UAE, growing our client franchise and developing and delivering against sales plans.
- Cover the Sales & Marketing team in preparing monthly presentations, and when needed, liason up with compliance, Shariah, legal and risk, administrators, custodians, third party platforms, assist in reviewing legal documents and perform various administrative duties.
- Develop and execute against targeted sales plans, with a deep understanding of our strategy and our client’s priorities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, our clients and our firm. Collaborate with our Sales teams, Capital Markets Group, Marketing, Research and Product teams. Communicate strategy and targets to clients.
- Support the sales team by establishing and implementing sales plans to maximize the distribution of Mashreq Capital Funds.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Sales & Marketing, Fixed Income, Equities, compliance and support where needed.
- Manage key Asset Manager Relationship and growth these relationships.
- Develop and deliver a clear sales strategy for distributors of Mashreq Capital Mutual Funds in the UAE.
- Ability to visit distributors (Banks, Insurance companies) within the UAE on a regular basis
- Intellectually curious and strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable and confident in presenting to clients and pitching different products.
- Degree in Business Administration (Investments), CISI certificate, preferably MBA.
- 3-5 years of industry experience, preferably with funds (Fixed Income & Equities).
- Excel and PowerPoint expertise is a must
- Ability to multi-task long-term and short-term goals and projects effectively and efficiently.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of the financial services industry and local/GCC capital markets products.
- Motivated individual with a Positive attitude.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A