The Customer Experience Specialist works with our largest Medtronic accounts as an internal advocate. This role is focused on ensuring the customer receives exceptional customer support by continuous engagement and proactive communication. This role is responsible for engaging with the customer and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews to our internal and external stakeholders. The team works to drive improvements and add value to the overall customer experience.
- Provides analytics, advice and project support for all aspects of customer operational processes and products.
- High level written and verbal communications and presentation skills are required
- Proactively engage customer to identify partnership opportunities.
- Analyze complex data to identify trends, opportunities, and risks to drive proactive, meaningful engagement with the customer
- Provide detailed, accurate analysis and reporting to uncover root cause and drive resolution
- Be the voice of the customer to act on their behalf internally by championing their needs for an enhanced service experience
- Collaborates with team members and internal stakeholders to drive efficiencies, prioritize customer opportunities and issues, and complete specialized projects.
- Provides high-level, professional, comprehensive support to Medtronic Strategic Account customers in collaboration with other internal stakeholders (such as: Sales, Transport & Logistics, etc.), mainly through face to face interactions, but also via telephone and other written communications.
- Work collaboratively in a cross functional team to accurately understand and communicate customer needs and issues
- Works with customers on end to end process improvement to add value to the overall customer experience.
- Familiarity with account management concepts
- Proficient with Medtronic systems
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
- Experience with identifying root cause and issue resolution
- Extensive customer service experience or other related customer interaction experience
- Bachelors degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A