Website Mesa Airlines
Manages cash planning from long term cash forecasting through daily cash management. Analyzes financial records to forecast cash position. Works collaboratively with the Controller, Sr. Director of FP&A, and Sr. Director Revenue, AP Manager to hit financial performance targets. Manages 1 direct report, Sr. Treasury Analyst.
- Maintain relationship with external financial partners such as FTI and works with them on debt placement and other funding strategies
- Review brokerage offerings for investments.
- Reconcile all investment accounts
- Review work of Senior Treasury Analyst
- Monitor Treasury Stock
- Report quarterly results to financial and banking institutions as required
- Supervise monthly and quarterly financial closing process for Treasury
- Maintain letters of credit with financial institutions
- Establish and maintain banking relationships
- Prepare and report weekly on cash report, securities investment report, cash investment report
- Maintain schedules of cash and marketable securities accounts.
- Determine and execute cash investment and trades.
- Coordinate daily requests from other Company departments supporting treasury requests
- Airline experience a plus
- Working knowledge of database systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
Qualification & Experience:
- Three (3) years experience in investments and treasury with knowledge of banking systems as well as budget and cash forecast experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics and/or Finance and five (5) years of demonstrated experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Fe, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A