Lead the development and monitoring of BCCH Physician Service Plans, making planning process decisions to ensure alignment with the PHSA Service Plan and the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) strategic priorities. These service plans cover specialty and sub-specialty services which are provincial in scope.
- Lead a variety of initiatives including assuming the leadership, financial, HR and operational responsibility for projects, as delegated by the Senior Director. Oversee the development of project charters and monitors timelines and project deliverables.
- Partner with Clinical Leaders and directs the planning processes for physician resources management across BCCH. This includes both regular operations and annual or periodic physician expansion funding processes with medical leadership at BCCH.
- Establish local plans and priorities, and provide operational oversight for a team of analysts, resource planners and project staff in operational service planning, special projects, and evaluation activities.
- Lead the analytical function and reporting requirements for the Physician Administration Office, which includes oversight for the identification, development, data collection, and management of key performance indicators and metrics, with the responsibility to monitor and evaluate clinical services delivery across BCCH physician services. This role oversees advanced analytical and economic evaluation projects within the context of the portfolio.
- Build staff expertise in informatics, data standards and conformance, project management, and communication skills necessary to effectively and efficiently address a wide range of complex problems using analytical techniques such as statistics, data mining, machine learning, optimization, and simulation.
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Master’s of Business or Health Administration (or related field) plus five (5) to seven (7) years recent, related experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder healthcare programs in increasingly senior leadership positions with responsibility for the development, implementation and evaluation of service delivery within a health care or related environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A