Support the RBC Capital Markets Business, by contributing to the U.S. Trading Documentation group. Negotiate various types of Master Agreements related to the RBC Capital Markets trading platform in the USA. Liaises with Front Office, Group Law, RBC Taxation and other internal stakeholders to ensure that all are aware of and in agreement with any modifications to RBC standard trading documentation.
- Coordinate, in conjunction with the Law Group, any modifications to standard RBC documentation templates;
- Negotiate various RBC standard Master Agreements, as well as liaises with the RBC Law Group for non-standard agreements.
- Ensure compliance with RBC Standing Orders for all trading documentation.
- Ensure netting policies of RBC are implemented and appropriate internal systems are updated accordingly.
- Update Trading Documentation systems to reflect status of negotiations and to capture information from negotiated agreements.
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating Master Agreements (ISDA, MRA, GMRA, MSLA, MSFTA, etc.) with various counterparty types (FI’s, Corporates, Funds, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and understand complex structures
- Extensive knowledge of Capital Markets Products & the Trading environment
- Strong negotiation, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle significant and diverse workload
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 3-5 years related work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A