Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
- Sell rooms to walk-in guests and be responsible for all pro-active and day-to-day facilities issues
- Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy
- Corporate with colleagues from all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Accounting and Reservation
- Ensure that the Guest Service Desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times in order to be available for guests as a point of contact
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A