Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for dynamic, ambitious and self motivated culinary professionals to join our Corporate Office team who will assist the CVP – F&B Operations to organize and direct a team that develops top quality Food & Beverage products.
- Establish standards, guidelines and objectives, and maintain other administrative processes such as budget and staffing requirements to ensure proper planning and efficient operation of culinary services
- Monitor and evaluate all reporting outlets / hotels in order to ensure the proper planning for short and long-term strategies; monitor and evaluate performance of all food and beverage responsibilities in order to facilitate ongoing improvement of culinary operations for optimal quality, safety and profit
- Establish and maintain standards for food quality, presentation, handling, sanitation, and safety in alignment with company standards and applicable regulations
- You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East.
- You must be computer literate with effective presentation skills along with an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A