Website Rotana Hotels
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good command of English is an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A