AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a warehouse officer to join our highly skilled team in the UK.
- Ensuring stores are controlled and monitored in accordance with E.A.S.A and I.A.A. regulatory requirements.
- Accounting for all stock movements into and out of stores both physically and on our engineering computer system.
- Control of commercial goods requirements.
- Progressing our service freight throughout our network.
- Ensuring that AOG requirements are actioned and that the costs of the various services provided are controlled and kept to minimum.
- Controlling all material transactions on our computer system.
- Monitoring the delivery dates, times of incoming spares for aircraft on check with our maintenance providers.
- Accomplished in other such duties as may be reasonably directed by the Stores Manager.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A sound mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment
- Be an effective communicator
- Proven computer skills
- Be mathematically competent
- Hold a full Driving Licence
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in logistics or warehouse administration desirable
- Previous stores experience desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A