SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- At SAP, a story begins with YOU. Start a real mission, in a real job. Put your skills to work at a place where ideas and creativity are encouraged, a place where you run simple to improve people’s lives, a place where you can touch the world by simply being YOU. At SAP, you’ll earn an income while you develop your business and technology skills, work on real projects, collaborate and learn from pros around the world, build your network, and so much more. There’s no shortage of fun opportunities!
- Effective communicator.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks working to a deadline.
- Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions.
- Business, accounting, IT experience/knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- A creative mind and desire to think differently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Media or Digital Marketing experience/knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Digital video editing and technical ability in software creation would be an advantage but not essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A