- CPR certified by hire date
- Maintain professional etiquette
- At least 19 years of age.
- At least (1) one year of college experience and currently enrolled or have a valid college degree.
- Able to stand and walk for an entire shift
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- At least six (6) months of prior experience working with children.
- Able to maintain accuracy with attention to detail while multitasking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A