As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do.
- Welcome guests into self-checkout and provide assistance as needed.
- Work efficiently to minimize guest wait time while maintaining guest service and accuracy.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Say thank you after every guest interaction and be sure every guest leaves satisfied with their shopping experience.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Attempt every return and follow register prompts, be empowered to make it right for the guest while following Targets policies and procedures.
- Make it right for the guest by de-escalating any negative situations and recover the guest shopping experience while following Target’s policies and procedures.
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting, every guest every time.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Make a connection with guests by engaging in friendly and genuine conversation throughout each transaction; asking open ended questions about the guest’s shopping experience and using those questions to assess, understand, and determine how to tailor your approach.
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- You enjoy interacting with people all day and making things easy for others…. Interacting with guests, solving concerns and making the guests day better is core of what we do
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
Qualification & Experience:
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albany, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A