A sales force of specialized consultants who provide tailored suggestions and solutions through active selling and compelling visual merchandising presentations that inspire guests and build the basket. Teams in A&A, Beauty and Electronics prioritize guest experience while blending completion of tasks that ensure product is available and easy to shop – pulling, filling, pricing, setting, staging and maintaining the sales floor and the backroom. At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
- Know and assess the competition; and leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests.
- Build a team of consultants that are knowledgeable and passionate about Apparel and Accessories, Beauty, and Electronics.
- Create schedules and make adjustments as needed to align to guest traffic and business needs.
- Drive total store sales, understand your role in sales growth, and how your departments and team contribute to and impact total store profitability.
- Manage your team to effectively plan merchandising and pricing workload including transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling and promotions
- Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
- Create a guest-obsessed culture and lead your team to prioritize the guest experience and deliver on store sales goals.
- Strong business acumen
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Manage conflict, lead and hold others accountable
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relate well with and interact with all levels of the organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A