Tesla’s Service Managers are the leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to make necessary improvements, and assist your team in developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
- People: Our Service Managers lead by example. We expect you to put your team’s success before your own, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders. Our Service Managers are the coaches of their teams – you must provide regular coaching and feedback, and have a deep knowledge of your team’s strengths and opportunities. You will be responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every day.
- Our Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Process / operations experience: strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A