Our Associate Service Managers must assist in the daily operations of the Service Center to ensure the delivery excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Operational excellence: As an Associate Service Manager, you must understand every aspect of your service center’s performance, and work with our Service leaders to increase efficiency and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of operations. You must actively facilitate exceptional team performance and partner with your team to identify and remove waste in operational processes. We expect you to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all your actions and decisions.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. As an Associate Service Manager, you will coach your team to elevate their customer service approach and assist the team in developing and implementing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
- People: Our Associate Service Managers lead by example, and we expect you to put your team’s success before your own. Your team will look to you to champion open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. You must have the ability to inspire and coach your team to meet both daily and strategic goals, and partner with the Service Manager to ensure the development and growth of your team.
- Process / operations experience: prior experience leading field, technical repair, or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using
- Lean or other techniques is strongly preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A