An Installation Supervisor is primarily engaged in the supervision, mentorship, and guidance of a local installation team so they are able to continuously develop as employees, whilst delivering to Tesla standards. The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day hands-on supervision on site to the Field Energy Operations team and report to the regional Associate Manager on safety, quality, and efficiency metrics. The Installation Supervisor will coordinate with all regional staff on materials, logistics, permits and inspections to ensure the full job cycle is complete, exceeding expectations for the customers.
- Consistently track and monitor productivity goals and communicate areas of opportunity to the crew to contribute to overall improvement
- Meet or exceed Safety, Quality and Productivity targets
- Participate in recruiting cycle, onboarding, and training of new team members to ensure success of all members of the crew
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the customary and regular management of the installation team to meet departmental goals via appropriate allocation of workload, effectively managing resources and tracking goals with regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across the organization.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Onsite leader considered an expert in all aspects of energy system installation, responsible for mentoring and training crew members on new processes, concepts, and products
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and customer account management software
- Ability to lead teams through change, working well under pressure to manage competing demands through tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of construction means and methods preferred
- Supervisory skillset to proactively guide and train team members to ensure compliance and the ability to teach crew members on how to resolve equipment issues and failures onsite
- Strong familiarity with solar and energy storage products preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skillsets, and ability to provide exceptional customer experience on site at all times
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to colleagues and customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A