The Tesla Energy Field Energy Operations team is responsible for the ongoing success of Tesla Energy’s class leading fleet of energy products. As part of our team, you will be empowered to work across all of Tesla to solve problems and ensure the success of our Commercial Energy field service execution. Working cross-functionally with Field Service Technician and Electrician counterparts, Environment and Operations personnel, Health and Safety, and Field Service Leadership teams, you will leverage your hands-on knowledge and experience to ensure a positive customer experience and exceptional performance of Tesla’s Commercial products.
- Work closely with members of the Operations Engineering Systems Reliability team to respond to open case directions and provide data where requested.
- Perform required preventive maintenance activities on commercial inverters to maintain warranty coverage.
- Attend and demonstrate outstanding performance at multiple inverter training schools.
- Report writing, where required, to comply with deliverables in commercial O&M contracts.
- Respond to customers’ concerns with the performance or functionality of their system.
- Respond to corrective maintenance cases on commercial solar PV, commercial energy storage systems, vehicle charging stations and updating online case logs accurately.
- Must be able to work at great heights, must be able to work in extreme environments, must be able to perform prolonged periods of repetitious duties, and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred industry experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting solar PV systems, battery storage or electric vehicle charging stations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A