The Licensed Electrician is part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. As a skilled member of the team, the Licensed Electrician will help lead the installations of residential PV solar systems, Solar Roof, battery storage, and EV wall connectors. The ideal candidate will provide electrical expertise that will contribute to the overall success of installing Tesla’s energy products. All necessary training, tools and equipment will be provided, including a company vehicle for some positions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades (MPU)
- Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Field Operations team
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Document and update job status in the company database
- Deliver exceptional customer service throughout the process by educating customers about the product(s) and offering real-time updates on job status
- Work with peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost
- Ability to climb and utilize equipment on site including various ladders rated for 325lbs.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
- Must meet OSHA fall protection standards for at height work limited at 310lbs.
- A valid state Journeyman Electrician License
- Must meet all OSHA standards for working at heights including:
- Position may require working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A