The Tesla Energy Operations Team is a group of highly skilled, uniquely talented people passionate about working together towards the goal of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. As a leader at Tesla, we expect a proven track record of successfully managing, training, and coaching a team to success. We are seeking tenacious leaders who have what it takes to accelerate the world towards a more sustainable future. Come join us!
- Meet or exceed Safety, Quality and Productivity targets
- Participate in recruiting cycle, onboarding, and training of new team members to ensure success of all members of the crew
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across the organization.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the customary and regular management of the installation team to meet departmental goals via appropriate allocation of workload, effectively managing resources and tracking goals with regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Onsite leader considered an expert in all aspects of energy system installation, responsible for mentoring and training crew members on new processes, concepts, and products
- Consistently track and monitor productivity goals and communicate areas of opportunity to the crew to contribute to overall improvement
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor weather conditions
- Constantly lift and bend to move equipment and/or supplies weighing up to 50 pounds
Qualification & Experience:
- Construction management as well as 2+ years applicable leadership development experience is preferred
- Previous related experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A