Website United Airlines
This position will interact directly with frontline employees as a representative of the Employee Experience team and be able to handle work rule related questions\issues. Main responsibilities will include; maintaining ETA accuracy, track and understand OT/Sick trends, track absent points and develop and execute shift bids.
- First point of contact for eTA, bids, payroll related questions, sick/OJI related questions.
- Should be able to resolve employee issues related to pay/schedules/attendance
- Works directly with supervisors/managers to monitor current day staffing and short term levels to suggest overtime hiring, adding additional vacation days etc.
- Responsible for execution of day to day employee experience functions in the kitchen-related to payroll, scheduling, and administrative functions
- Execute on the plan for getting to the right resource levels
- Assist the employees with the FML/OJI processes/paperwork.
- Notify impacts to all affected workgroups-accountable for document retention & confidentiality
- Assist with other administrative functions as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Strong analytical and problem solving; attention to detail
- Communicate orally and in writing in a professional, effective way and handle all interactions with employees with dignity and respect
- This position is located in Houston, TX; United Airlines will not provide relocation assistance for this opportunity
Qualification & Experience:
- Understanding of Catering Operations work rules and eTA
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1 year in Business office environment or working towards college degree
- High School Diploma/GED or education equivalent
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years HR/Payroll/scheduling experience
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A