Website Valero Energy
Evaluates, analyzes and records non trade and employee activity to ensure proper financial reporting of income, expense and accrual information. Coordinates with internal and external customers to provide financial and account analysis for research and planning purposes.
- Establishes and maintains regular communication with vendors.
- Reconciles vendor statements to Valero’s financial statements.
- Assists or prepares accrual information for monthly accounting cycle.
- Researches and reconciles assigned non trade GL accounts.
- Assists with the day to day accounting activities which may include analyzing a variety of transactions, compiling data and providing a resolution to management and/or other internal/external customers.
- Participates in various projects to improve overall department efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyzes and records non trade transactions in SAP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Accounting preferred.
- Experience working in the refining industry preferred.
- Experience using SAP preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Company: Valero Energy
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A