Hi Tech Lubricants Ltd
Walk in interview for HR Customer Care. Currently we are looking for HR Customer Care for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
- Provide daily operational and consultative support to business managers
- Validate new hire requests against the headcount plan of Customer Care department
- Search for and screen potential profiles to match requested positions descriptions from all defined recruitment sources.
- Carry out recruitment functions as screen applicants and conduct interviews
- Conduct relevant tests and Competency Based Structured interviews needed to qualify candidates
- Agree with department hiring manager on final selection to proceed with offer stage
- Review performance management submissions for procedural compliance and effectiveness
- Reflect approved HC on organization charts and submit updated Organization charts on a quarterly basis
- Very good English both spoken and written
- Excellent computer skills
Strong presentation and communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience, 2 of which are in HR
- Bachelor of business administration or equivalent
- A post graduate study in HR is an asset
Company: Hi Tech Lubricants Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A