The Client Partner (CP) is accountable for farming (up-sell and cross-sell) in accounts in Wipro. A CP builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients (including CxO level relationships) and increases market share in the accounts and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales focused.
- Strong knowledge of global delivery model (GDM) and methodologies. Should be familiar with cross selling various service lines for customers
- Ability to present and interact at Cxo levels, and have consultative sales capability.
- Ability to work and collaborate across other teams in various service lines and anchor together for the account.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural teams and travel to different client locations – mostly within US and sometimes across the world if needed for expanding our footprint in other geographies.
- Exposure to delivery, sales or pre-sales roles will be required
- Should have managed a multi-million USD account, across various geos.
- Strong Account Management – building and managing client relationships at the CxO level.
- Carry tagets on revenue, bookings and OM.
- Get involved in resolving any people management issue within Wipro teams
- Identifying and grooming team members and build teams into future leaders at Wipro
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 12-15 years of experience in selling IT Services in Tier-1 or Tier-2 competitive organizations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A