We’re Zumiez, a 650+store leading specialty retailer of apparel, footwear, accessories and hardgoods for young men and women who want to express their individuality through the fashion, music, art and culture of action sports, streetwear and other unique lifestyles. We’re growing. Are you?
- Are you the kind of person who gets bored by managers or teachers that don’t push you, by assignments that don’t stretch you?
- Are you a high achiever, with a track record of beating aggressive goals? You know, the type-A person who’s always looking to top last year?
- Do people marvel at your ability to turn knowledge into action? When you learn something new do you stay up at night learning as much on the topic as possible?
- Are you the kind of person that is continuously growing, asking questions and seeking new learning experiences?
- In school, are you/were you the person that got a ‘B’ on the mid-term exam and told yourself you can do more, putting tremendous effort into acing the final?
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in accounting beneficial but not required
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and other Office products
- An appreciation of the culture of Zumiez and an ability to integrate well
- Ability to work under time sensitive goals, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills a must
- Having a positive upbeat personality
- Flexible and good at adapting to changing priorities
- Having an incredibly strong work ethic, as being curious and a great problem solver
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A