The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In program management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our corporate planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
- You’ll improve operational efficiency at our airports with key performance indicators of reducing delays and optimizing the utilisation of resources and infrastructure.
- You’ll develop the roadmap and rulesets for the development of a suite of operational tools supporting non-aircraft related components of the Concept of Operations.
- You’ll create and maintain a strong network of senior level internal and external stakeholders involved in the passenger journey representing Dubai Airports in all cross-functional planning matters.
- You’ll provide leadership of the development, implementation and maintenance of Dubai Airports’ Total Airport Management operational strategy.
- You should have at least 10 years’ experience in aviation management with minimum 5 years’ experience at senior level in Airport Operations or Ground Handling.
- You’ll have awareness and understanding of local, federal and international aviation regulations (GCAA, ICAO, IATA).
- You should be educated to a Masters’ degree level or an equivalent level in aviation management or relevant business studies discipline.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A